You can access to projects Gantt chart in 3 ways:
- Taskboard: Click on the title of the project, which is under the task title.
- Projects table: There is a Gantt chart icon in front of each row in this table. Click on it to view Gannt.
- Tasks table of projects: Click on the title of each project to view its tasks table. Above this table, there is a Gantt icon to view the Gantt chart.
Gantt chart enables you to manage your tasks in the most effective way.
Gantt chart features:
- Using this Gantt chart is easy, and you can easily change it by moving the mouse pointer. (i.e., change the start date and the due date of the project tasks)
- You can export the Gantt chart in the form of an image.
- Click on the gear to change the chart settings. For example, add task category and status to the chart columns.