You can access the Gantt chart of a project in 3 ways:
- Taskboard: click on the title of the project located under the task title.
- Projects table 1: There is a Gantt chart icon in front of each row in this table. Click on it to display the Gantt chart.
- Projects table 2: Click on the title of each project to see its tasks table. There is a Gantt icon above this table to display the Gantt chart.
Gantt chart allows you to manage your tasks in the most effective way.
Gantt chart features:
- Using the Gantt chart is simple, and you can easily change it by moving the mouse. e.g., change the start date and due date of the tasks.
- You can export the Gantt chart in the form of an image.
- Click the gear icon to change the chart settings.