My Task board
The taskboard displays the status of your assigned tasks for better management. To use your taskboard better, you can study about Kanban method.
- To-DO tasks
After assigning a task to you, its status will be TO-DO because you have not entered time for it on the timesheet or daily schedule menu.
- Doing tasks
As soon as you enter time for a task on the timesheet or daily schedule, its status will be Doing.
- Done tasks
When you change the assignment status of a task to completed, its status will be Done.
Drag and drop your tasks to change their statuses.
- If you have the related permission, you can add a new task or edit your tasks. Add new tasks using the (+) button and edit them by clicking on their titles.
- It is possible to register your timesheet or daily planning from the taskboard.
- Taskboard allows you to attach files to your tasks.
- You can comment on your tasks from the taskboard.
- Go to chat rooms from taskboard.
- Filter your tasks by their project using the filter icon.
- If you have the related permission, you can view other users’ boards using the filter.
- Assign a color to your tasks according to different criteria.
- Click on (i) to get more information about your tasks.
- The related project of each task is below its title, click on it and view the Gantt chart of the project.